Name:
Location: Natal, Brasil-Florida-Portugal

I've been fortunate to live life "Free as a bird", living and working on 3 continents.

Monday, February 05, 2007

Crossing the Lake in a Pontoon boat - in a storm

Well it was an adventure, and I have a lot to say about it ... and lots of pictures ...and a story about Clewiston ... and some opinions about the marina and Motel.

My apologies for making this a "serial" story, however, Kim and I have had a sudden death in the family (a plane crash) so we'll be gone for a week, the site should take care of itself for awhile, and I'm sure by then we'll be in better shape to write an interesting account of our two day adventure crossing the lake from top to bottom and back.

thanks for coming back and reading our stories.

Jim n Kim
www.jimnkim.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home